Move in Costs:
$6700 per month
$295 Move-out cleaning fee
Security Deposit of $3000
ARDP (accidental rental damage Protection) required $3 per day
Maid service provided 2 times per month.
Welcome to 2724 Bryant St in one of San Francisco's liveliest neighborhoods, The Mission District.
Close enough that you can walk to transport and many of the neighborhood's attractions but far enough away to provide a quiet oasis.
Newly remodeled large Victorian top floor flat featuring period detail combined with modern conveniences.
* Mostly new furniture mixed with some mid-century and antique pieces
* In-unit washer / dryer and dishwasher
* Bed rooms located on opposite ends of flat for ample privacy
* Large den with sleeper sofa for guests (can be closed off for privacy)
* Backyard w/ outdoor dining area, grill & heat lamp
* Garage parking w/ 2 spots
* Fully stocked bar
* Google, Facebook and other corporate buses within walking distance
* Easy access to the freeway; 2-minute drive to 101 & 280 on-ramp
* Walk to BART in 10 mins
* Many Muni bus lines close by 47, 49, 27, 7
* Many of the city's best bars and restaurants are within walking distance
(Lolinda, Flower & Water, Central Kitchen, Al's Place, Trick Dog, Locanda, Californios, Mission Chinese, etc.)
* Many cultural events, art, festivals & parades take place in the neighborhood
* All new (smart home) technology featuring:
* New LG appliances and TVs with surround sound
* JBL Speakers throughout w/ google assist
* Nest Products: thermostat, Protect, Security, doorbell and door locks,
* Easily connect and control home, play music etc. from your smart phone
* 1GB Wireless Internet
Cross streets: 24th Street and Bryant Street
City, St, Zip: San Francisco, California, 94110